1960s Light Blue Silk Chiffon Crepe Tiered Mini Dress, by Jane and Jane, Early Jean Muir, 34in Bust
From the 1960s, this delicate and oh so cute little dress by Jane and Jane is a wonderful wardrobe addition for all those summer events. Made from soft and floaty silk chiffon crepe in colours of blue and green, it is fresh and light, which moves elegantly with you. The cut is feminine and fun, without loosing any class, perfect for that wedding or party where you have to look fabulous. Team with green accessories to really bring out that summery meadow hue.
• Light baby blue colour with delicate leaf print in darker blue and green
• Fitted bodice with keyhole neck and button to top
• Fitted wide waist with decorative buttons
• Tiered silk skirt
• Mini length
• Made from a silk chiffon crepe
• Fastens using a zip to the back and a button to the neck
• Lined in a light blue acetate
• Jane and Jane label to the inside - Jean Muir designed and controlled the brand until 1966.
• There is a small catch to the fabric at the opening from where it has been caught in the zip, and a little mark/lightening to the underarm. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: no labels
Under bust: 30in
Waist: 27in: 38in
Hips: 40in max
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.