1980s Yellow Striped Zip Front Short Sleeve Shirt, by Gino Giusti, 45in Chest
This shirt is so 1980s! Made in Italy, by Gino Giusti, I can just imagine this being worn on a Vespa fluttering in the breeze! In summer stripes of yellow, orange and blue, this light shirt is great for warmer temperatures and is a little more elevated than a normal shirt with its Grandad collar and mad zip chest pockets. It is fab, and very Italian!
• Yellow background with blue, orange and grey vertical stripes
• Contrast horizontal stripes to back yolk
• White sleeves, collar and chest panel
• Two zipped front pockets
• Grandad style collar
• Button down half front
• Short sleeves
• Made from a light weight poly blend fabric - it is semi-sheer
• Gino Giusti label to the inside
• There is marking to the top of the back of the neckline, and to the inside of the neck which can't be seen, and a mark to the cuff of one sleeve. All shown in photos
• Care/composition: no label
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s Black Wool Oversized Top with Faux Shirt Tails, 46in Chest