1980s White, Purple and Orange Flower Summer Dress, by C&A, 36in Bust
A wonderful 1980s does 1950s dress, by the great brand C&A! Made from summer friendly white cotton with delicate purple and orange flowers, it is a quintessentially 80s vibe with the shaped waistline and gathered skirt, with some cute little lace details under the bust to tighten the bodice if you need. The straps have buttons which allows you to shorten/lengthen them, or even cross them over. It is a great day dress, and would make a beautiful party dress.
• White background with purple and orange flowers with green details
• Square neckline
• Adjustable button straps
• Fitted to the bust
• Lace sections to bodice under the bust to gather in & can be made smaller
• Shaped waist at front
• Midi length fuller skirt with gathers to the waist
• Made from a light weight cotton fabric
• Fastens with a zip to the back
• C&A label to the inside
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 40* wash
Waist: 33in max
Length: 44in from top of bust
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist