1980s White Cheesecloth Frill Trim Prairie Dress, by C&A, 40in Bust
How stunning is this dress! From 1980s C&A, this white cheesecloth dress is prairie perfection, from the tiered skirt to the ruffle neck, every part is just divine. The British store really was quality in its hey day, and it shows in the fabric and the design details. The ruffles and the trim and the ties, every part is considered. Wear with a beautiful summer hat and some sandals with a basket bag for day. A beautiful pair of wooden heels and matching brown belt for evening. Wear on holiday, in the city, to the beach. This dress will become the star of your wardrobe.
• White cheesecloth fabric with a gauze texture
• Frill to bust and neckline
• Stand up collar
• Buttons to neck with tie
• Elbow length puff sleeves with tie to cuffs
• Elasticated waist - belt loops no belt
• Tiered skirt with ruffle trim
• Made from a mid weight cotton cheesecloth fabric
• Fastens with a zip to the back
• C&A label to the inside
• Care/composition: 100% cotton
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14in
There is 7.5in of extra length hidden inside the dress behind the lace panels should you need a longer fit
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist