1980s 'Safety Representative' Navy Blue Work Wear Jacket, 53in Chest
The work wear jacket is a versatile addition to your wardrobe, and this 1980s number has a great humourous 'Safety Representative' patch to the chest. Great for the health and safety lover! Made from a stiffer mid weight poly cotton, it would be a fab light weight jacket for the milder months to wear with jeans.
• Safety Representative patch sewn to the chest
• Navy blue colour
• Double breast pockets
• Fold down notched collar
• Vents to the shoulders at the back for ease of movement
• Popper down front
• Single popper cuffs with wide vent
• Made from a mid weight poly cotton blend
• No labels
• Care/composition: no labels
Chest: 53in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Sleeve length: 24.5in
Shoulder to Shoulder: 20in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust