1980s Red Leather Daks Monogram Waist Belt
From the 1980s, this lovely bright red waist belt is simple yet classy, injecting a nice pop of colour into your outfit. Made from a soft leather and backed in tan suede, this is comfortable and high quality belt, finished with a classy Daks 'D' buckle in gold and silver. Wear over dresses, to cinch in with a skirt or to add a touch of class to those super high waist vintage Mom jeans.
• Daks 'D' monogram as the buckle, in a gold and silver tone
• Matt red leather colour
• Designed to be worn as a waist belt
• Fastens with a pin at the back of the buckle that hooks through the holes
• Made from a soft matt leather, with a cream soft suede to the inside
• Daks, Made in France to the inside
• There is a little cracking/wear to the end, and there is small black mark near the buckle. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: no labels
Length: 61cm shortest hole, 72cm longest hole
Buckle: 2.7cm x 2.5cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist