1980s Red Canadian Pro Rodeo Bomber Jacket, 46in Chest
With a bit of a varsity vibe, this Canadian bomber jacket is a great coat for a vintage lover of Americana. From the 1980s, the rodeo and maple leaf embroidery to the chest is simple and cool, which is complimented by the western style trim in white. The classic red and white colours are so sporty and would look fab with jeans and a plain tee for days when you need a lighter layer.
• C.P.R.A Pro Rodeo Canada maple leaf and bucking bronco embroidery to the chest - Canadian Pro Rodeo Association
• White trim to chest and back with a Western style point
• Designed to be worn a little loose
• Two pockets to front
• Fastens with a zip to the front, nylon YKK brand
• Stretched ribbed collar, cuffs and hem in matching red with double white line
• Made from a light weight nylon shiny satin
• Lined in cream light and soft brushed polyester
• MWG Union Made label to the inside
• There is a little mark to the back of one shoulder, and one small hole to the lining. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no labels
Chest: 46in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Waist: 32in - 37in
Shoulder to Shoulder: 18in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist