1980s Rare World Bobsleigh Championship Scarf, by Mario Comensoli
If rare collectable vintage is your thing, then this scarf is for you. The original image was created in 1989 by artist Mario Comensoli, and the scarf produced in 1990 as a souvenir and commemoration of the World Bob Championships and 100 years of Swiss bob. The image is striking and full of energy and movement, capturing the furious moment of the start of a bob run. It would add pattern and texture to your classic mac, but would make a beautiful picture on your wall framed as it would be a shame to hide it!
• Large centre design on a bob team in browns, reds and light grey on a light camel background
• Image is taken from the artwork produced by artist Mario Comensoli in 1989, titled '100 Jahre Bob'
• The world bob championships was held in St Moritz, and this was created as a poster to commemorate 100 years of bobsleigh in Switzerland, Jahre Bobbahn Schweiz.
• Comensoli 89 signature to the corner
• 1990 World Bob Championship to the bottom
• Made from silk
• Hand sewn edge
• There is one very small mark, shown in photo
86.5cm x 88.5cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions about any items or information given.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s Black Wool Oversized Top with Faux Shirt Tails, 46in Chest