1980s Pink Checked Drawstring Neck Belted Dress, By St Michael, 44in Bust
From the classic vintage label St Michael, this amazing dress with its bright large check print in pinks and orange is so easy to wear but makes such an impact. The drawstring neckline allows you to decide how much skin you want to show and the matching belt brings you in just enough at the waist. Just perfect to wear everyday with sandals or trainers, and add a bright cardi for the cooler months.
Love this dress? We have a matching one in another colour way!
• Large check print in pink, orange, blue and burgundy
• Wide round neckline with drawstring - adjustable to wear off the shoulder or with a wider scoop
• Full skirt
• Short sleeves
• Elasticated waist
• Pockets to the bust
• Matching faux leather belt
• Designed to slip over the head
• Made from a soft light cotton/poly blend fabric
• St Michael label to the back
• Small mark to the belt, and some cracking to the back of the belt from use, shown in photo
• Care/composition: 50% cotton, 50% polyester
Bust: 44in bust max
Waist: 29in - 39in
Sleeve length: 8in
Shoulder to shoulder:20in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist