1980s Peach and Tan Floral Lace Blouson Dress, by Kati, 38in Bust
From the very late 1970s, early 1980s, this blouson style dress would be a perfect wedding guest outfit! From the Kati label, this delicate peach, tan and blue floral dress is flattering and so of the era. Colour co-ordinated heels would finish this dress, and I don't think you need much else!
• Floral lace in peach, tan and blue
• Small fold over pointed collar
• Gathered sleeve to the side
• Full blouson style bodice
• Fitted waist
• Skirt fitted to the hip with a flare
• Fastens with zip to the side - please see below measurements for fitting over your shoulders and bust
• Made from a light weight polyester lace
• Skirt fully lined and top part lined in a taupe soft polyester
• Kati by Laura Phillips label to the inside
• Care/composition: 100% polyester, hand wash
Opening for shoulders: 32in - please be aware that the waist is a tight 26in waist, this will need to fit over your shoulders and bust
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.