1980s Nautical Theme Novelty Print Skirt, by Joanna Frances, 34in Waist
You can't beat a bit of a nautical theme, the colour combo of navy, white and red are classic, and this 1980s skirt also has a fab sailing novelty print too! By Joanna Frances Collection, this cotton skirt is great for summer and so easy to style with either a plain tee or for the brave, clash your prints and wear a Bretton top.
• Print of nautical items - sailing flags, anchors, ropes, knots, boats and stars
• Navy, white and red colour
• Pockets to the side
• Knee length
• Gathers to create fullness
• Part elasticated waistband
• Fastens using button and zip
• Made from a mid weight cotton
• Joanna Frances Collection label to the inside
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 40* wash
Length: 33in with 0.5in hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist