1980s Light Pink Celtic Design Hand Knitted Jumper, 45in Bust
Sometimes, a nice simple jumper is just what a wardrobe needs. Handmade in the 1980s, this light marl pink jumper with the round neck and slightly looser fit is quite modern in its look. To add interest, and intricate Celtic design has been added to the sleeve and hem in a brighter pinky red, bringing out the different colours of the yarn. Comfy, warm and simple.
• Light pink marl colour with lilacs, salmon and peach colours with brighter pinky red Celtic style design to the sleeves and hem
• Drop shoulder seam
•Round crew neck
• Long sleeved, with slight fullness
• Handmade to an incredibly high standard
• Made from a mid weight, wool blend yarn - there is minimal wool content
• Care/composition: no label
Bust: 44- 50in
Sleeve: 18in from drop shoulder
Shoulder to Shoulder: 21in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s Black Wool Oversized Top with Faux Shirt Tails, 46in Chest