1980s Liberty Print Tana Lawn Floral Print Shirtdress, by Hildebrand, 37in Bust
A Liberty fabric dress is perfect for the summer! Made in the 1980s by Hildebrand, the florals are a delicate palate of pastels on a white background with the lilac trim offsetting the print to a tee. The 80s styling gives the looks some structure, that would finished off nicely with a matching coloured belt.
• White background with floral print in lilac, yellow, pink and blue with green foliage
• Pockets to side
• Stand up button collar, can be worn open
• Short sleeves with pleats to the shoulders
• Lilac trim to details
• Fastens using buttons to the front
• Made from a very light weight tana lawn cotton
• Hildebrand London label, with 'Fabric by Liberty of London' label to the back
• Elastic at waist not a strong as it was, and there is a slight dirt mark from where it has been worn with a belt, shown in photos
• Care/composition: no label
Bust: 37in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 43in, with 1in extra hem
Shoulder to Shoulder: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s Black Wool Oversized Top with Faux Shirt Tails, 46in Chest