1980s Green Stripe Liquorice Allsorts Shirt Dress, 50in Bust
A classic 1980s dress is one of the best things to add to your wardrobe; easy to wash, easy to wear, it will become your go to dress. Made from a light polyester with a stripe and a cool abstract print that looks like liquorice allsorts, it is a simple dress that can be jazzed up with cool accessories.
50% of the profits of the sale of this coat will go to a local charity 'For Rutland' who provide non-medical advice to people of all ages that are living with long-term conditions in Rutland and the surrounding area - www.forrutland.org.uk
• Mid green with slightly sheer stripes, with an abstract print that looks like allsorts
• Notched fold down collar
• Short sleeves with shoulder pads
• Pockets side seams of the skirt
• Elasticated waist
• Fastens using black buttons to the front
• Made from a light weight polyester
• Just below knee length
• Skirt lined in a dark green lining, feels like a polyester
• No label
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 48in with 1.5in hem
Shoulder to Shoulder: 17in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist