1980s Dark Olive and Grey Nubbly Chevron Handknit Jumper, 46in Bust
I love a vintage handknit jumper, as you know time and love went into them, and most of the time, they are a total one off. From the 1980s, this amazing knit has a wonderful nubbly texture wool that looks like storm clouds in grey and green, with a plain green edging. The green is repeating in the ribbed chevron on the body and the sleeves, which reminds me a little of Charlie Brown from Snoopy!
• Dark olive with red plain yarn
• Nubbly yarn in a grey and green
• Ribbed chevrons in plain green to the body
• Long sleeves with ribbed chevrons in plain green
• Round neck
• Ribbed neck, cuff and hem
• Made from a mid weight yarn that feels like a wool blend
• Care/composition: No labels
All unstretched measurements
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s Black Wool Oversized Top with Faux Shirt Tails, 46in Chest