1980s Cream, Yellow and Green Handknit Hoody, 46in Bust
I love a vintage handknit jumper, and this is extra unusual being a hoody which I have rarely seen! From the 1980s, it has been made with a super soft acrylic yarn that is a little like a chenille. Easy to pop on, there are also little ties to the hip and the sleeves so you can tighten it, making the sleeves a little more balloon like. The colour is light and fresh, adding a little pastel to the dark Winter days.
• Off white with a yellow and green
• Hood with ties
• Tie to the hem
• Long sleeves with a tie to the cuff
• Feels almost like a chenille
• Made from a soft mid weight acrylic yarn
• On the edge of the cuff, a little on the hem and the ends of the hoody ties there is a little grey bobbling/matting from wear. I have de-bobbled it but there is a light mark. Shown in photo
• Care/composition: No labels
All unstretched measurements
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist