1980s Cornflower Blue Daisy Print Shirt Dress, by Marion Donaldson. 38in Bust
Made by Marion Donaldson in the very early 1980s, using a soft high quality cotton in a blue daisy print, this shirt dress will see you from spring happily into autumn. The cut is classic, with the notched collar, bust pockets and short sleeves with the matching belt to cinch in your waist. Change up the accessories to keep it fresh and season appropriate and you will get plenty of wear from this piece.
• Light and dark blue daisy style flowers with red and green accents
• Fold down notched collar
• Short sleeves with dark blue trim
• Pockets to the bust and the side seams of the skirt
• Matching belt with belt loops
• Fastens using buttons to the front
• Made from a light weight cotton
• Marion Donaldson label to the back
• Care/composition: no label
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist