1980s Brown Leather and Suede Lace Back Knee Boots, by Russell and Bromley, UK 6
Fabulous pair of 1980s brown leather boots by the classic British brand Russell and Bromley. With the interest in the style of Princess Diana, these are perfect to wear with midi skirts or light denim jeans tucked in. Made from high quality leather and suede, they have the lovely slouch that were in fashion at the time, and are starting to be seen back on the catwalks. And an added little bonus, there is a pot of matching branded leather cream included so you can can care for your boots for years to come.
• Light caramel brown leather and deeper brown suede
• Shaped, curved top
• Round toes, square heel
• No fastenings, pull on
• Suede band to back
• Ruched suede to the ankle
• Leather thong lacing to the back at the ankle
• Lined in a light beige leather
• Russell and Bromley brand to the inside, impossible to photograph
• There are some water damage lines to the foot, some scuffs and marks to the toe/heel/side, and some wear to the heels. Some marks to the suede at the ankle. All shown in photo. Plenty of wear left
• Comes with the matching branded leather care
• Care/composition: leather uppers and lining, man made sole
Length toe to heel: 28cm
Width at ball of foot: 8.7cm
Height of boot at back: 37cm
Height of boot at front: 43cm
Calf width: 36cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s Black Wool Oversized Top with Faux Shirt Tails, 46in Chest