1980s Bright Yellow Palm Tree Print Hawaiian Shirt, by Tropicana, 37in Chest
Summer needs a bright shirt, and what is better than a vintage Hawaiian shirt? From Tropicana (yes I wonder if it is the orange juice brand too), this yellow dream with a great palm print in orange and grey is made from BBQs in the sun and days by the beach. Just add shorts and some sandals, don't forget the drink with an umbrella!
• Bright yellow with a palm tree print in grey and orange
• Wide notched collar
• Breast pockets
• Button down front
• Short sleeves that can be turned up
• Made from a light weight poly/cotton shirt fabric
• Tropicana label to the back - this may have been a promotional shirt for staff
• Care/composition: 65% polyester, 30% cotton
Chest: 37in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist