1980s Bright Red Dyed Wrangler High Waist Jeans, 34in Waist
The classic 1980s jeans are hard to beat; flattering, made from 100% cotton so hard wearing, and easy to wear. But these are just a little bit extra. By Wrangler, these high waist beauties have been dyed a bright red, giving them a cool punk vibe. Not for the faint of heart as they will certainly grab some attention, they will look amazing with a white tee, leather jacket and the classic Doc Marten boots.
• Bright red colour, less bright that in the photos, very hard to capture
• High waist
• Wrangler label to the inside, Wrangler leather label to the outside
• Zip fly and button fastening
• Firm waistband with Belt loops
• Classic 5 pocket design
• Straight leg, ankle length
• Made from a mid weight cotton denim with no stretch
• Made in the USA, style 16MWZ0R IGAEH646 B10 26
• I believe these have been dyed at some point after manufacture as there is a size label on the outside which has taken on a red hue. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: machine wash cold
Size stated: Size 15, inseam 34
Inside Leg: 33in
Rise at back: 17in
Opening to fit over hips: 42in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist