1980s Black and Gold Patterned Velvet Short Jacket, by Country Casuals, 40in Bust
Oh this is an adorable jacket if ever I saw one! From the 1980s by well known brand Country Casuals, this short jacket is made from a lush printed velvet with a quilted lining and the cutest puff shoulder styling. The colours of red, teal and gold really stand out against the black background, and the simple lines really make the statement shoulders pop. Wear with jeans or over a Victoriana style dress for a touch of drama.
• Black background with a print of squares in rust red, teal blue, tan browns and a metallic gold
• Small stand up mao style collar
• Long sleeves
• Puff shoulders with padding
• Pockets to the hips
• Gold colour braid trim to the edges around the neck, pockets and cuffs
• No fastenings, meant to be worn open
• Country Casuals label to the inside
• Made from a mid-weight cotton velvet
• Lined in a black quilted lining and fabric
• There is a mark to the inside on the lining, which can't be seen when worn. Shown in photo
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 100% viscose lining, dry clean
Bust: 40in (measured across the back so can take a large bust, but the edges of the jacket will not meet)
Shoulder to Shoulder:4.5
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s Black Wool Oversized Top with Faux Shirt Tails, 46in Chest