1980s Black and Bright Colour Crochet Cropped Cardigan, 38in Bust
Oh. My. God. This cardigan is insane! Handmade in the 1980s, this crochet dream cardigan is not just like the others you have seen. Apart from the fact it is vintage and a one off, it boasts batwing sleeves, has the cutest buttons that reminds me of smarties AND it is cropped! Great for those high waisted jeans or that Laura Ashley puff sleeve dress. But don't worry, it still has all the classic colours from original crochet cardigans from the 60s and 70s.
• Black and multicolour crochet in classic colours
• Long sleeves with a batwing style
• Cropped length
• Multicoloured ball crochet buttons
• Made from acrylic - handmade in the 1980s by a very skilled man who used to crochet, and his wife used to knit!
• Care/composition: No labels, handmade
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist