1970s Wrangler Mid Wash Denim Western Shirt, 52in Chest
A denim shirt is a must for every wardrobe, but don't settle for a run of the mill modern one. This 1970s shirt from American brand Wrangler has a great western vibe, with a mid blue wash colour and pearlized poppers to the front an cuffs. A staple, it can be dressed up or down, and if you are feeling daring, wear with jeans.
• Mid blue wash colour
• Pointed yolk to the back
• Fold down pockets to the chest, one with pen hole
• Pointed fold down collar
• Popper down front, with pearlized tops
• Triple popper cuffs and one to the arm
• Made from a light weight denim cotton
• Raw overlocked hem
• Wrangler label to the inside and on the pocket
• Care/composition: 100% cotton
Shoulder to Shoulder: 20in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.