1970s Wrangler Blue Bell Deadstock Mid Wash Denim Flares, 25in Waist
You really can't beat vintage denim, and you REALLY can't beat an original pair of denim flares! By Wrangler, from the sought after Blue Bell label, these beauties are made from the proper stiff 100% cotton denim that are designed to hold you in place and withstand decades of wear. These are true hippy bell bottoms as they were made in the Belgium Wrangler factory, and are dated to 1973, so are prime cheesecloth top and Afghan coat times! The flare is really starting to get a resurgence, and these are far better than the modern versions as they will just keep going and give you the true silhouette from the best decade for denim!
• Mid-wash blue denim - these are deadstock so have never been worn
• High waist
• Classic 5 pockets
• Firm waistband with belt loops
• Wide flares with slim hips and thigh
• Rivets to the joins in fabric
• Made from a heavy weight stiff cotton denim - please be aware these have no stretch but they will give and wear over time. They will need breaking in through wear only. Take note of the measurements below
• Fastens with a metal zip fly, Eclair brand, with Wrangler metal button to the waistband
• Wrangler Blue Bell label to the inside, WFL 101 C42817 26/11/73 Legal, Made in Belgium
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 60% wash
Size stated on jean: 27x36
Inside Leg: 37in
Rise at back: 15in
Flare width seam to seam: 11.5in
Opening to fit over hips: 41in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Blue Sailor Anchor Zip Front Playsuit, by JC Penney, 35in Bust
1970s Red, White and Blue Geometric Zip Front Dress, by Eastex, 44in Bust
1970s Light Pink and Purple Checked Shirt Dress, By Lauren Originals, 40.5in Bust