1970s White Embroidered Off The Shoulder Peasant Blouse, 40in Bust
A peasant style blouse has been all over the high street for summer, but the originals are always better. From the 1970s, this crisp white cotton top has been embellished with zig zag embroidery all along the neckline and sleeves. Meant to the worn off the shoulder, the elasticated sleeves and waist add volume and flatten the figure.
• Zig zag style embroidery to the neckline and sleeve in aqua, red and berry
• White cotton fabric
• Elasticated neckline to allow to be worn off the shoulder
• Elasticated waist creates a peplum effect to the hem
• Short puff sleeves with elastic cuff
• No fastenings, designed to be pulled over the head
• Made from a light weight crisp cotton
• No labels
• There is very small rust mark to one sleeve and a light mark to the front, shown in photo
• Care/composition: no label
Bust: 40in max
Sleeve: 5in approx
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.