1970s White Double Cuff Shirt with Lace Frill Front, 46in Chest
Got a special event coming an really want to stand out? Why not be brave and wear a 1970s frill front shirt?! The classic that always pops up in prom photos and weddings on retro men with good style, this white shirt would allow you to wear a bright patterned suit and some really bling cufflinks. Or go all out by teaming with a velvet bellbottom suit! Just make sure you wear with confidence.
• Double frill and lace front with black edging - can not be removed
• Off white colour
• Pointed collar
• Button front
• Double button cuffs, will need cufflinks
• Made from a light cotton polyester blend fabric
• Lloyd Menswear label to the inside
• There are a few marks from a good party. There is a small mark near the neck button, a little marking to the inside of the collar and cuffs, a mark to the shoulder from a hanger, and one to the back. All shown in photos. I would not advise buying this if you love your vintage perfect.
• Care/composition: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Shoulder to Shoulder: 18in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust