1970s White Double Cuff Shirt with Lace Frill Front, 46in Chest
Got a special event coming an really want to stand out? Why not be brave and wear a 1970s frill front shirt?! The classic that always pops up in prom photos and weddings on retro men with good style, this white shirt would allow you to wear a bright patterned suit and some really bling cufflinks. Or go all out by teaming with a velvet bellbottom suit! Just make sure you wear with confidence.
• Double frill and lace front with black edging - can not be removed
• Off white colour
• Pointed collar
• Button front
• Double button cuffs, will need cufflinks
• Made from a light cotton polyester blend fabric
• Lloyd Menswear label to the inside
• There are a few marks from a good party. There is a small mark near the neck button, a little marking to the inside of the collar and cuffs, a mark to the shoulder from a hanger, and one to the back. All shown in photos. I would not advise buying this if you love your vintage perfect.
• Care/composition: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Shoulder to Shoulder: 18in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.