1970s White and Green Striped Knit Polo Shirt, 43in Chest
I love a vintage polo, they look great with flares but I feel this 1970s number is great for summer with shorts. Made from a light knit, in white with some classic retro green stripes to the chest and sleeves, and contrasting green collar, this will keep you cool and looking cool on Summer days.
• White background with green tonal stripes to the chest and sleeves
• Fold down ribbed pointed collar
• Short sleeves
• Buttons to neckline
• Made from a light weight knit that is slightly sheer, I believe it is a poly blend
• There is the initials R.A written inside with marker pen
• Care/composition: no label
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust