1970s Teal and White Dogtooth Knit Jumper with Elbow Patches, 42in Chest
Add a little colour to your winter wardrobe with this teal and white 1970s knit, with a fab dogstooth check. And for a little extra style points, its has some fab elbow patches, Great to wear on its own, or layer with your favourite shirt.
• Dogtooth style check in teal and white
• Plain teal knit elbow patches to sleeves
• Contrasting teal ribbed collar, cuffs and hem
• Made from an acylic/cotton blend
• Care/composition: label has faded
Chest: 42in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Cocoa Brown and White Checked Double Cuff Dagger Collar Shirt, By Lisa-Jane, 38in Bust
1970s Navy and White Oval Print Dagger Collar Shirt, by Pierre Balmain, 39in Bust