1970s Tan Square Print Deadstock Dagger Collar Shirt, by John Milner, 15in Collar
You can't get any better than a 1970s dagger collar shirt........unless that shirt was never worn and found in it's original packaging! This John Milner shirt has never been worn, was kept in its plastic sleeve until it came to you. In the classic 70s tan with graphic square design, this will look fab with cords, jeans and chinos for a great retro vibe.
• Dark brown chevron square design with white, light blue and orange colour
• Light tan background, closest to the closer shirt photos
• This was deadstock, meaning it was found in its original packaging from the 1970s. I had to launder the shirt and thrown away the packaging due to being in storage and being very fusty, but it has never been worn
• Pointed dagger collar
• Button down front
• Single button cuffs
• Made from what feels like a cotton blend shirting
• John Milner label to the back
• There is a small mark to the side, and a very feint mark across the front from being folded in the packaging. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: no labels
Chest: 39in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 16.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Red, White and Blue Geometric Zip Front Dress, by Eastex, 44in Bust
1970s Light Pink and Purple Checked Shirt Dress, By Lauren Originals, 40.5in Bust