1970s Rich Claret Coloured Cotton Blend High Waist Trousers, 28in Waist
Vintage doesn't need to be all singing all dancing, it is often quality pieces that are classically stylish so never date! From the 1970s, these claret trousers look far more modern than their 50 year age. With a high waist, straight leg and ankle length, these are just gagging to be teamed with cute leather brogues and a blazer, perhaps with a cool tee underneath for an office look with a difference. And with the cotton blend, these will see you into Spring and early Summer, and then again in Autumn, without being too heavy to wear all day. A wonderfully deep rich colour in a funky cut, a great wardrobe staple.
• Claret coloured close weave fabric
• High waist
• Pleats to the front
• Pockets to hips
• Firm waistband with belt loops
• Straight leg with a firm crease to the front and bac, ankle length
• Made from a mid weight cotton blend fabric
• Fastens with a nylon zip, nylon YKK brand, and a sliding hook to the waistband
• Care/composition: 50% cotton, 50% polyester
Length: 39.5in with 1in hem
Inside Leg: 30in
Rise at back: 13in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Cocoa Brown and White Checked Double Cuff Dagger Collar Shirt, By Lisa-Jane, 38in Bust
1970s Navy and White Oval Print Dagger Collar Shirt, by Pierre Balmain, 39in Bust