1970s Red Tartan Wool Artists Tunic Top, by Catherine Poulson, 42in Bust
I love an artists tunic for a relaxed look, and this one from the 1970s by Catherine Poulson (no, not the American Horror Story actor) is made from a Welsh wool in a fab large check in red, white and black. It has the traditional funnel neckline and pockets across the front and the loose boxy fit. Perfect for layering underneath and keeping you warm without having all the bulk of a jumper or coat.
• Red, black and white large check
• Funnel style neckline
• Pockets along the front at the hip
• Loose boxy cut
• Long sleeve
• Made from a mid weight wool fabric
•Catherine Poulson, Glyntaff Fabrics label to the inside
• There is a stain to the front, one to the back at the waist, and a small one to the hem. They have been treated but have not vanished. They are not hugely noticeable due to the pattern, shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no information
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust