1970s Red Indian Dancing Wide Waist Belt
This 1970s wide waist belt is so wonderfully eye catching, adorned with bright imagery of and Indian dance with trellis background. The red with the gold accents are so vivid and sumptuous, finished with the gold tone buckle. It would look amazing worn with a floaty Indian cotton dress or over a tiered skirt.
• Red background with images of an Indian dance, with golden accents
• Gold tone buckle
• Designed to be worn as a waist belt
• Band to hold down belt next to buckle
• Fastens with a pin buckle, holes to the belt band
• Made from what feels like faux leather
• No labels - number marked to the inside
• There are a couple of portions of the design that has some missing paint/gilding, which is expected from wear but also may just be a sign of hand painting. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no labels
Length: 77.5cm shortest hole, 88.5cm longest hole
Please pay close attention to the measurements of the item. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s White and Red Rare Raunchy Vinyl 'Clunk Click Every Trip' Advertising Belt