1970s Rare 'Allergic to Work' Snoopy Peanuts T-Shirt, by Keynote, 42in Chest
I think we can all relate to this 1970s Snoopy T-Shirt! Signed Shultz, the creator of Peanuts, Snoopy is happily snacking in front of the telly, declaring that he is allergic to work. It is a rare and collectable piece for Snoopy fans, and for fans of vintage t-shirts; I have not come across this design when I did a hunt online. Soft and vibrant, in almost perfect condition, this has many more decades of life life left.
• Large Snoopy Shultz 'Allergic to Work' illustration to the front
• White t-shirt
• Ribbed purple trim to sleeves and neck
• Curved hem with split
• Crew neck
• Short sleeves
• Made from a light weight stretch t-shirt fabric
• Keynote label to the inside
• There is a small nick to the neckline, and a small pin head hole to the back near the label. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 40* wash
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 18in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.