1970s Rare 'Allergic to Work' Snoopy Peanuts T-Shirt, by Keynote, 42in Chest
I think we can all relate to this 1970s Snoopy T-Shirt! Signed Shultz, the creator of Peanuts, Snoopy is happily snacking in front of the telly, declaring that he is allergic to work. It is a rare and collectable piece for Snoopy fans, and for fans of vintage t-shirts; I have not come across this design when I did a hunt online. Soft and vibrant, in almost perfect condition, this has many more decades of life life left.
• Large Snoopy Shultz 'Allergic to Work' illustration to the front
• White t-shirt
• Ribbed purple trim to sleeves and neck
• Curved hem with split
• Crew neck
• Short sleeves
• Made from a light weight stretch t-shirt fabric
• Keynote label to the inside
• There is a small nick to the neckline, and a small pin head hole to the back near the label. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 40* wash
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 18in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust