1970s Rainbow Embroidered Front Black Dagger Collar Shirt, by Globetrotter, 45in Chest
Don't buy boring modern shirts for work or smart occasions. Show a little personality and style with an original smart shirt like this 1970s one from Globe Trotter, and even better, one that looks like a pride flag! Made from a light cotton fabric in a deep black colour, it has embroidery down the front in the hues of the rainbow. It is a showstopper, a loud shirt, and it is fabulous.
• Full embroidered front in rainbow hues
• Deep black colour, like first image
• Pointed dagger collar
• Button front
• Single button cuffs
• Made from a light cotton blend fabric
• Globe Trotter label brand to inside
• There is a mark to the inside of the neckline that looks to be from a sticker. Shown in photo
• Care/composition: diolen cotton, 60* wash
Shoulder to Shoulder: 18in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.