1970s Rainbow Embroidered Front Black Dagger Collar Shirt, by Globetrotter, 45in Chest
Don't buy boring modern shirts for work or smart occasions. Show a little personality and style with an original smart shirt like this 1970s one from Globe Trotter, and even better, one that looks like a pride flag! Made from a light cotton fabric in a deep black colour, it has embroidery down the front in the hues of the rainbow. It is a showstopper, a loud shirt, and it is fabulous.
• Full embroidered front in rainbow hues
• Deep black colour, like first image
• Pointed dagger collar
• Button front
• Single button cuffs
• Made from a light cotton blend fabric
• Globe Trotter label brand to inside
• There is a mark to the inside of the neckline that looks to be from a sticker. Shown in photo
• Care/composition: diolen cotton, 60* wash
Shoulder to Shoulder: 18in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust