1970s Neon Green Novelty Print Halter Neck Beach Cover Up, 31in Waist
How cool is this print?! From the 1970s, this halter neck dress which I am pretty sure is a beach/pool cover up has the best novelty print of fashion women in different poses in the brightest neon green, pink and yellow. It would be amazing in holiday snaps and to wear from pool to cafe to cocktail bar. Backless to show off that tan, it simply fastens behind the neck so no faffy tying up, you can just slip on and go!
• Neon green, yellow and pink with grey details - novelty print showing fashion women in different poses
• Halter V neck with shaped bust cups
• Flared knee length skirt
• Fastens with a hook to the back of the neck
• Made from a polyester type knit fabric - it feels like swimming costume fabric
• There is one mark just under the bust on the waist, shown in photo
• Care/composition: no label
Cup Width: 8in
Under Bust: 34in
Length from top of bust dart: 31.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust