1970s Navy Blue, Aqua and Lime Zipped Sports Jacket, by Rodeo, 46in Chest
For a classic sports look, this late 1970s zip up track top is perfect. Made from a soft navy fabric with a sheen, it is brightened up by a strip of aqua and lime to the front. The funnel neck and chunky zips give it a bit more of an edge, and all you need to do is add jeans or shorts and some fresh white trainers.
• Aqua and lime stripes to the front and sleeves
• Navy blue in colour, closest to the main photo
• Zipped pocket to the front, Rodeo branded zips
• Fastens with a zip to the front, large Rodeo pull
• Stretched ribbed collar, cuffs and hem in matching blue
• Made from a mid weight soft fabric with a shine - feel like a nylon/poly blend
• There is small mark to the bottom by the ribbed hem, and a light mark to the front. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: no label
Shoulder to Shoulder: 18in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust