1970s Navy Blue, Aqua and Lime Zipped Sports Jacket, by Rodeo, 46in Chest
For a classic sports look, this late 1970s zip up track top is perfect. Made from a soft navy fabric with a sheen, it is brightened up by a strip of aqua and lime to the front. The funnel neck and chunky zips give it a bit more of an edge, and all you need to do is add jeans or shorts and some fresh white trainers.
• Aqua and lime stripes to the front and sleeves
• Navy blue in colour, closest to the main photo
• Zipped pocket to the front, Rodeo branded zips
• Fastens with a zip to the front, large Rodeo pull
• Stretched ribbed collar, cuffs and hem in matching blue
• Made from a mid weight soft fabric with a shine - feel like a nylon/poly blend
• There is small mark to the bottom by the ribbed hem, and a light mark to the front. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: no label
Shoulder to Shoulder: 18in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.