1970s Navy Blue and White Stripe Zip Sports Jacket, 44in Chest
For a classic sports look, this 1970s zip up track top is perfect. Made from a soft navy blue towelling fabric, with the traditional white stripe detailing, it will pair with jeans and shorts for a laid back cool vibe, just add some fresh white trainers.
• Navy blue colour, which is a couple of shades darker than shown
• One zipped pocket to the front, which I believe was added at a later date
• Fastens with a zip to the front, nylon 'L' brand
• Stretched ribbed collar, cuffs and hem in matching blue with white stripes
• Made from a mid weight soft fabric with a towelling interior
• There is a little pull to one sleeve, shown in the photo
• Care/composition: 45% nylon, 55% cotton. 40* wash
Chest: 44in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 18in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Deadstock Sage Turn Up Flares His and Hers Strides, by Campari, 28.5in Waist
1970s Navy, Green and Red Tartan Knickerbocker Cropped Trousers, 26in Waist