1970s Navy and White Oval Print Dagger Collar Shirt, by Pierre Balmain, 39in Bust
A dagger print shirt is a must have in a vintage wardrobe, but don't settle for any shirt, make it a designer one! By legendary fashion house Pierre Balmain, this navy and white shirt has wonderfully sharp collar points mirrored in the smart fold back double cuffs. Smart enough for work and classy enough to be worn with your modern jeans, you can't beat a classic.
• Navy back ground with white oval print
• Large pointed dagger collar
• Long sleeves with large fold back cuffs, with double button fastenings
• Fastens pearly shirt buttons to the front
• Made from a light weight polyester fabric, the weight of silk, with a slight sheen
• Pierre Balmain Boutique Paris label to the back
• There is a small mark to the back of one shoulder, and a slight shine to the bottom of the button placket from an earlier ironing mistake. Shown in photo.
• Care/composition: 100% polyester, hand wash
Bust: 39in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to shoulder: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Blue Sailor Anchor Zip Front Playsuit, by JC Penney, 35in Bust
1970s Red, White and Blue Geometric Zip Front Dress, by Eastex, 44in Bust
1970s Light Pink and Purple Checked Shirt Dress, By Lauren Originals, 40.5in Bust