1970s Mustard and Brown Tie Neck Jumper with Big Sleeves, by Stirling Cooper, 40in Bust
A fab jumper with statement sleeves? Yes please! From the 1970s by Stirling Cooper, a brand that brought London into the fashion world along with Biba and the like, this has all the hallmarks of that era. With a brown and yellow colour palette, it will be perfect with your denim, leather and afghan coat.
• Light brown, cream and dark brown with mustard accents - the colour is presents more brown than yellow, most like the close up photos
• Scarf style tie front neckline
• Knitted with contrasting direction ribbs, similar to a raglan sleeve at the top
• Long sleeves with turn back cuff which shows the mustard pattern to the inside
• Made from fine knit ribbed style yarn
• Stirling Cooper label to the back
• There is a mend to the edge of one sleeve, shown in photo
• Care/composition: 55% acrylic, 32% wool, 13% nylon
Bust: 42in absolute max
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust