1970s Merlot Faux Suede Knee Length Coat, 39in Bust
If you don't like coats made from leather but want a 1970s suede coat, this is for you as it is made from a material that looks just like a suede! In a gorgeous and Autumnal merlot red, this knee length coat is so stylish, with contrasting white top stitching edging the details that give it a western vibe. How good would this look with flares and a dagger collar shirt underneath?
• Deep merlot colour faux suede, most similar in hue to the close up photos
• Knee length with A-line cut
• White top stitch detailing to coat
• Wide notched fold down collar
• Fastens using matching buttons to the front with metal edging
• Faux flap pockets to the front with buttons, which hide slip pockets to the seam of the hip
• Faux belt to the back at the waist with button
• Pleat to the back
• Made from a mid-weight faux suede material, I am unsure of the exact material that it is
• Lined in a matching merlot acetate
• There is a little scuffing to the back of the shoulders, some small holes to one arm pit lining and a pull in the stitching of the other. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no labels
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust