1970s Maroon, Green and Grey Chevron Velour Sweatshirt, 42in Bust
This is bringing back all the vintage tracksuit dreams we have all had watching some of the old movies! From the 1970s, this velour towelling sweatshirt is perfect for downtime. Comfy and soft, it really needs a matching pair of joggers, but they are sadly long gone. Use to wear to go to the gym to be nostalgic while you work out, or just wear slogging about the house, or with jeans. Yes, this can literally be worn anywhere.
• Maroon, green and grey large chevron style design
• Fold detail to the neckline
• Slight bat-wing style sleeves
• Ribbed cuffs, hem and neck
• Long sleeved
• Made from a mid weight cotton and man-made blend velour towelling fabric
• No label
• There is slight 'bobbling' to the fabric from wear that is expected with looped velour towelling, shown in photos
• Care/composition: no label
Bust: 44in max
Sleeve: 21in approx
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s White and Red Rare Raunchy Vinyl 'Clunk Click Every Trip' Advertising Belt