1970s Light Pink and Purple Checked Shirt Dress, By Lauren Originals, 40.5in Bust
For those that love the check trend but want a little more feminine colour way, this shirt dress is perfect. From Lauren Originals USA in the 1970s, this fine cotton blend has a lovely flattering cut and the all important pockets! But the best thing is the fact it still has the original owners name at the back of the collar! I do wonder who owned it, and who Ona was?!
• Light baby pink, white and dark purple checked pattern
• Notched pointed collar
• A-line skirt
• Short sleeves which you can turn up
• Double button up front
• Pockets to the hip
• Matching fabric belt with metal ends
• Ona Lee Rodgers name label stuck to the inside, and OLR written in marker to the inside of the collar
• Made from a fine cotton/polyester blend fabric
• Lauren Originals USA label to the inside
• There is a small slub to fabric at the back, which appears to have occurred naturally in the fabric. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 42.5in with 1in hem
Sleeve length: 9.5in with 3in extra turned up
Shoulder to shoulder: 14.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Bright Pink Geometric Print Faux Sheepskin Hooded Coat, from The BBC Workroom, 48in Bust
1970s Camel Wool Belted Coat with Large Sheepskin Collar, by C&A, 42in Bust
1970s Classic Brown Herringbone Tweed Double Breasted Long Wool Coat, by St Michael, 40in Bust
1970s Rainbow and Gold Lurex Full Length Jacket Dress, by After 6 Ronald Joyce, 35in Bust