1970s Light Pink and Purple Checked Shirt Dress, By Lauren Originals, 40.5in Bust
For those that love the check trend but want a little more feminine colour way, this shirt dress is perfect. From Lauren Originals USA in the 1970s, this fine cotton blend has a lovely flattering cut and the all important pockets! But the best thing is the fact it still has the original owners name at the back of the collar! I do wonder who owned it, and who Ona was?!
• Light baby pink, white and dark purple checked pattern
• Notched pointed collar
• A-line skirt
• Short sleeves which you can turn up
• Double button up front
• Pockets to the hip
• Matching fabric belt with metal ends
• Ona Lee Rodgers name label stuck to the inside, and OLR written in marker to the inside of the collar
• Made from a fine cotton/polyester blend fabric
• Lauren Originals USA label to the inside
• There is a small slub to fabric at the back, which appears to have occurred naturally in the fabric. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 42.5in with 1in hem
Sleeve length: 9.5in with 3in extra turned up
Shoulder to shoulder: 14.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.