1970s Light Blue Double Cuff Shirt with Lace Frill Front, 44in Chest
Got a special event coming an really want to stand out? Why not be brave and wear a 1970s frill front shirt?! The classic that always pops up in prom photos and weddings on retro men with good style, this light blue shirt would allow you to wear a bright patterned suit and some really bling cufflinks. Or go all out by teaming with a velvet bellbottom suit! Just make sure you wear with confidence.
• Double frill and lace front - can not be removed
• Light blue colour
• Pointed collar
• Button front
• Double button cuffs, will need cufflinks
• Made from a light cotton polyester blend fabric
• AK Co label to the inside
• There are a few marks from a good party. There are very small marks to the button placket just below the lace, a similar mark to the front, and some darker marks to the edge of the cuffs. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Shoulder to Shoulder: 18in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust