1970s Levis Orange Tab Light Weight Mid Wash Denim Jacket, 45in Bust
Vintage denim is a staple in any wardrobe, and is always a million times better that modern denim. This 1970s Levis Orange Tab denim jacket is a classic lighter mid wash colour, and is a great lighter weight which is perfect for warmer weather when you still want to wear a jacket but not have the weight of heavier cotton. A great colour and fit, perfect for Summer over every outfit you own!
• Light mid wash colour denim
• Hip length
• Levis For Girls label to the inside, Orange Levis Tab to the pocket
• Long sleeve with popper cuff
• Matching blue stitching
• 2 flap pockets to bust, 2 slip pockets to the hips
• Fastens with Levis poppers to front
• Made from a light weight denim
• There is a little wear which is to be expected. The inside of the collar is a little marked, shown in photos
• Care/composition: 60* wash, 100% cotton
Shoulder to shoulder: 17.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.