1970s Levis Orange Tab Dark Wash Denim Jacket, 41in Bust
Vintage denim is a staple in any wardrobe, and is always a million times better that modern denim. This 1970s Levis Orange Tab denim jacket is a fab dark blue wash colour, with the classic golden yellow contrast stitching. A great colour and fit, perfect for every outfit you own!
• Dark blue wash colour denim
• Hip length
• Orange Levis Tab to the pocket
• Long sleeve with popper cuff
• Classic golden yellow stitching
• 2 flap pockets to bust, 2 slip pockets to the hips
• Fastens with Levis poppers to front
• Made from a mid weight denim
• There is a little wear which is to be expected, such as a line to the back of the sleeve where is has been stored. The inside label has also been cut out. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: 60* wash, 100% cotton
Shoulder to shoulder: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.