1970s Lemon Yellow and Grey Paisley Embroidered Shirt, by Bonsoir Boutique, 45in Chest
Why buy boring modern shirts for work or smart occasions. Show a little personality and style with an original smart shirt like this 1970s one from Globe Trotter. Made from a light cotton fabric in a lemon yellow colour, it has paisley design embroidery down the front in yellow and grey. It would look amazing under a suit with a little of the design poking out!
• Matching yellow and grey paisley design embroidery down the front
• Lemon yellow colour - slightly less bright than the main photos, closer to the close up images
• Pointed collar
• Button front
• Double cuff, would require cufflinks
• Fitted to the back
• Made from a light cotton blend fabric
• Globe Trotter label brand to inside
• There is a small mark to the back, and a paint mark to one sleeve. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: no label, 40* wash
Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5in
States 16" neck
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.