1970s Lemon Yellow and Grey Paisley Embroidered Shirt, by Bonsoir Boutique, 45in Chest
Why buy boring modern shirts for work or smart occasions. Show a little personality and style with an original smart shirt like this 1970s one from Globe Trotter. Made from a light cotton fabric in a lemon yellow colour, it has paisley design embroidery down the front in yellow and grey. It would look amazing under a suit with a little of the design poking out!
• Matching yellow and grey paisley design embroidery down the front
• Lemon yellow colour - slightly less bright than the main photos, closer to the close up images
• Pointed collar
• Button front
• Double cuff, would require cufflinks
• Fitted to the back
• Made from a light cotton blend fabric
• Globe Trotter label brand to inside
• There is a small mark to the back, and a paint mark to one sleeve. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: no label, 40* wash
Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5in
States 16" neck
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust