1970s Large Pink Peony Bloom Funnel Neck Top, 42in Bust
Simple but striking 1970s bright pink funnel neck top with large peony bloom print, made by St Micheal. A loose fit, this will suit a number of sizes, dependent on the look you want. Easy to tuck into a skirt, or wear over jeans, this has plenty of styling options and the bright colour and bold print does all the talking, no need for accessories!
• Large bright pink peony blooms, with green, yellow and a grey purple accents
• Long sleeves
• Straight loose cut
• Funnel neck that can be worn folded down or stood up
• Fastens with a nylon zip to the back, Aero brand
• Stub of St Micheal label to the back
• Made from a light weight polyester
• It is not a fault but the stitching on the hem is slightly visible
• Care/composition: 100% polyester
Bust: 38in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Deadstock Sage Turn Up Flares His and Hers Strides, by Campari, 28.5in Waist
1970s Navy, Green and Red Tartan Knickerbocker Cropped Trousers, 26in Waist