1970s Large Pink Peony Bloom Funnel Neck Top, 42in Bust
Simple but striking 1970s bright pink funnel neck top with large peony bloom print, made by St Micheal. A loose fit, this will suit a number of sizes, dependent on the look you want. Easy to tuck into a skirt, or wear over jeans, this has plenty of styling options and the bright colour and bold print does all the talking, no need for accessories!
• Large bright pink peony blooms, with green, yellow and a grey purple accents
• Long sleeves
• Straight loose cut
• Funnel neck that can be worn folded down or stood up
• Fastens with a nylon zip to the back, Aero brand
• Stub of St Micheal label to the back
• Made from a light weight polyester
• It is not a fault but the stitching on the hem is slightly visible
• Care/composition: 100% polyester
Bust: 38in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.