1970s Jewel Green Silk Chiffon Angel Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marshall and Snelgrove, 42in Bust
Although this dress is far from perfect, it is so fabulous, no one will notice any of the faults. From the high end department store Marshall and Snelgrove, this jewel green silk chiffon dress is everything that kaftan dreams are made of. The cut is simple and flattering, meant to fit on the bust and flow downwards to elongate your figure. This allows all the focus to be on the sleeves; the amazing chiffon floats as the angel sleeves waft in the breeze as you walk along, creating drama and elegance and mystery. This is a stunning gown, that will only need a statement necklace to finish off the look. You can tell this dress has seen a lot of fun, but it still has so many more entrances to make!
• Massive angel sleeves which are sewn to the hem
• Jewel green colour
• Bust darts for a slight fit
• Round neck
• Fastens using zip to the back
• Dress lined in a light man made lining, has some slight colour changes near the arms but this is inside and can't be seen.
• Made from a light weight silk chiffon
• Marshall and Snelgrove label to the inside
• There is a very light water mark to the front under the neckline, but this is barely noticeable. There is a small hole to the back of the dress by the zip, small pin pricks to the back that look to be from a brooch, another to the edge of the neckline at the front, and another small one to the skirt, which is hidden in all the folds of the skirt. There appears to be a couple of lighter marks on the shoulder and back, and then a stain to the skirt. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no label
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Red, White and Blue Geometric Zip Front Dress, by Eastex, 44in Bust
1970s Light Pink and Purple Checked Shirt Dress, By Lauren Originals, 40.5in Bust