1970s Green Summer Meadow Sleeveless Maxi Dress, by Dandi for Berkertex, 40in Bust
This 1970s maxi dress by Dandi for Berkertex is a show stopper thanks to the wonderful summer meadow print. On a background of a fresh jade green, the quaint wildflower print of flowers like foxgloves and poppies with butterflies sways around your body. The skirt is full and dramatic with the long sash belt to cinch in your waist, while the fitted sleeveless bodice with scoop neckline balances the look with showing a little skin. Such a beautiful dress that is perfect on its own with sandals for summer, but could equally work with a polo tee underneath and boots for the cooler months. It is too wonderful to leave in the closet to wait for sunshine!
• Amazing print of a foxgloves, poppies and other meadow flowers with butterflies on a light jade green background
• Sleeveless with wide straps
• Scoop neckline to front and back
• Darts to the bust for fit
• Belt loops with matching fabric sash to tie to waist
• Long maxi skirt with gathers to waist for fullness
• Fastens with a nylon zip to the back, YKK brand, with a hook and eye to the top
• Made from a soft light weight fabric that feels like a cotton/poly blend
• Skirt lined in a silky acetate in a light green
• Dandi by Berkertex label to the back
• Care/composition: handwash
Bust: 40in (tight - armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 57in (1.5in hem but not patterned)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.