1970s Gold Leather Plaited Belt
A simple but stand out accessory, this 1970s leather belt is finished with a shiny gold to add a little pizzazz to your outfit. Shaped with an almost plaited style, this catches the light beautifully and would be great to finish off that disco ready outfit!
• Shiny metallic gold finish
• Plaited style
• Designed to be worn as a waist or hip belt, more decorative than functional
• Slim belt
• Fastens with a rectangle buckle with pin and holes to the strap
• Made from leather
• There is a little loss of gold from the edge of the strap from wear, as well as a darker patch on one plait. Shown in photod
• Care/composition: no labels
Length: 35in longest, 27.5in shortest
Please pay close attention to the measurements of the item. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s White and Red Rare Raunchy Vinyl 'Clunk Click Every Trip' Advertising Belt
1970s Snakeskin Leather Designer Belt with Horn Buckle, by Morris Moskowitz